To locate eBooks through the Sacramento City College Library:
1. Go to the Sacramento City College Library website and enter your keywords into OneSearch.
2. Use the filters on the left limit your search results to Books.
3. Click on a title that is available online. As an aside, pay attention to the publication date. Often a newer source may have more relevant information for your topic.
4. Click on the library database to retrieve the book. We work with a number of library databases, including open source databases. The platform will sometimes look different once you are inside a specific database. Also, a reminder to press the CITE button to retrieve an MLA citation for your works cited and the SHOW PERMALINK option gives you a URL/Website link you can save on a Google Doc or Microsoft Word to get back to where you found the book in the OneSearch.
5. Log in to your Los Rios student account.