To locate articles through the Sacramento City College Library:
1. Go to the Sacramento City College Library website and enter your keywords into OneSearch.
2. If you want scholarly journal articles (also known as peer reviewed articles), select Scholarly Journals. Then click Apply Filters.
3. If you want any type of article, select Articles. Then click Apply Filters.
4. Click the title of an article that might work for your research needs.
5. Log in to your Los Rios student account.
6. Click on database to retrieve the article.
6. Find the full-text article inside the database. As an FYI, we subscribe to a number of different databases. When you open up a database to retrieve the article, you may end up working with a different platform. Most databases provide full-text access and citation tools. Once you are inside a particular database, use their help screen to figure out how to use a certain feature.