2. If scholarly articles are required, limit your search results to Scholarly Journals.
3. You can also limit your search results to articles, newspaper articles, and other formats.
4. Once you have selected your limiters, click on "Apply Filters."
5. Choose an article that looks useful.
6. Click on the database to view or retrieve full-text article.
7. Click on full-text link for the article in question.
7. Use tools on right to print article, email article, add to folder, cite article, generate a permalink, or share article. Note: a few databases may display a different platform, but you should be able to work with similar tools to cite or retrieve your article.