Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, students may reserve print books for curbside pickup. If you are unable to make it to the library, you have the option selecting eBooks through OneSearch.
To locate eBooks through the Sacramento City College Library:
1. Go to the Sacramento City College Library website and enter your keywords into OneSearch.
2. Use the filters on the left limit your search results to Books.
3. Click on a title that is available online. As an aside, pay attention to the publication date. This 2011 source may be too old for your purposes.
4. Click on the library database to retrieve the book. We work with a number of library databases, including open source databases. The platform will sometimes look different once you are inside a specific database. This particular title is held in EBSCO Academic eBook Collection, which contains many of our useful eBooks.
5. Log in to your Los Rios student account.
6. Read your book online through the EBSCO database. You can also jump to a specific chapter by clicking on the chapter titles to the left. If you look over the platform, you will see it is possible to search the text by keyword or jump to a specific page.